Question PC stuck in Rebooting loop possible GPU issue?

May 31, 2020
This is a bit of a long one and very confusing to me so any help is greatly appreciated! So my PC has been running perfect up until today and I think it's a GPU problem. Everytime I boot my PC up it kept restarting in a constant loop, so I thought this was an issue with my ram but I don't think it is. It seems everytime I put a HD cable or display port into my gpu it resets itself on a constant loop. It does this in like a sequence a with small restart then the 2nd time it will boot into the bios for a few seconds then back again on loop and I cannot get pass it. So when I turn my PC on without anything connected into my gpu it seems to not restart, fans run just as normal as if it were fine. I experimented a little and plugged my display port cable into the gpu after I booted it up initially without it plugged in to see would I be able to access the bios menu but instead it's a black screen with the white cursor. My mouse and keyboard is also unresponsive in this state I cannot press f8 or Ctrl alt del to get passed it and I have researched and found nobody with the same issue. I took out the GPU, checked for dust or anything clogging the way, reslotted it, plugged out pci cables and put them back in still nothing. ( I done the same with my ram just in case). Im not the best with specs and stuff as it was my brothers old PC but the GPU is a GTX 960 and the CPU is an i3. No idea what power supply is could be maybe it's not getting enough power or overloading the GPU or something no clue I'm the furthest thing from an expert on all this and expect prob not a lot of solutions but anything is appreciated.

May 31, 2020
Didn't expect a response this quicky so thanks! I took a picture of the list had to dig deep for it so please use the link to see it thanks again. https://ibb.co/2ZS4yk0

Decided to write it out just in case link expires or something
: 8GB-Kit Crucial Ballistix sports series DDR3-1600-CL9
  • EVGA 500,Bronze
  • Gigabyte GA-H97N-Wifi, Sockel 1150, ITX
  • Intel core i5-4460
  • MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 2GB, 2GB GDDR5