[SOLVED] PC stuck in restart loop after bios CMOS reset (no display)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersianR6

Reputable
Dec 21, 2019
So I wanted to put my ram into other slot and I've ran into some problems, My PC didn't boot up after I changed ram slot and it beeped 3 long times, I decided to reset bios CMOS using jbat1 pins on motherboard, However I might have put too much pressure on it and one of them pins is a little bent
After several hours I found out that my ram wasn't installed properly and fixed beeps, I am now Stuck in a boot loop and PC restarts immediately after powering on the PC.

Motherboard: MSI H310M pro vdh plus

Can it be because of the broken jbat1 pins (maybe broken) on my motherboard? Or something else
I AM GONNA DIE OF HEART ATTACK PLS HELP

So I wanted to put my ram into other slot and I've ran into some problems, My PC didn't boot up after I changed ram slot and it beeped 3 long times, I decided to reset bios CMOS using jbat1 pins on motherboard, However I might have put too much pressure on it and one of them pins is a little bent
After several hours I found out that my ram wasn't installed properly and fixed beeps, I am now Stuck in a boot loop and PC restarts immediately after powering on the PC.

Motherboard: MSI H310M pro vdh plus

Can it be because of the broken jbat1 pins (maybe broken) on my motherboard? Or something else
I AM GONNA DIE OF HEART ATTACK PLS HELP
Certain mobos require the ram to be in the a2 and b2 slot of you don't it will do you exact issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS