[SOLVED] PC stuck on a turn on then turn off after 3sec loop.

Jan 19, 2021
So my PC started doing this from nowhere i put it to sleep and it kept turning on and i couldn't be asked to turn it off and after a bit it started doing this. I've tried to pinpoint the issue but I'm not 100% sure, I've disconnected all ram put 1 in still didn't work same with my SSD and hdd it kept doing it with or without them, i recently bought a new power supply (bequiet) so i don't think its the psu either
But I'm not 100% confident so any help would be appreciated. Here's a yt video

View: https://youtu.be/djIdOatJxbQ

Intel xeon e3-1230 v3 3.30GHz
GTX 770
ASUS Z-87 pro

All fans seem to be working correctly.

Solution
That can be caused by a power outage or even a short blip of the power when the computer is in sleep mode.
windows is trying to boot off of the configuration that is supposed to be stored in memory. But if power was interrupted the configuration is corrupted or incomplete.

Let it boot fully into windows. it may take several attempts before windows decides the file is bad and does a regular boot.
Once booted do a regular shut down .
Now do a regular boot.
That can be caused by a power outage or even a short blip of the power when the computer is in sleep mode.
windows is trying to boot off of the configuration that is supposed to be stored in memory. But if power was interrupted the configuration is corrupted or incomplete.

Let it boot fully into windows. it may take several attempts before windows decides the file is bad and does a regular boot.
Now do a regular boot.

Solution
Jan 19, 2021

Now do a regular boot.
How long exactly should i wait for I've been letting it run for around 5minutes and nothing yet.
I