Question Pc stuck on the windows logo

May 18, 2020
Yesterday i left my pc on to download a game
When i came back the screen was frozen so i tried to reboot it
Now everytime i boot it its freezes on the windows logo, mouse and keyboard's lights turn off and the cooler becomes slower
I couldnt reinstalling windows with a bootable usb because when i choose to boot the pc from the usb, the same logo appears and it freezes as if im booting it normally
I just want to identify the problem

May 18, 2020
What are your drives? Do you have enough free space?
Are all your drives listed in the BIOS?
I have a pretty old Hard drive but its functional and i wasnt full
What blew my mind is when i unpluged it and tried to run the pc only with the bootable usb with windows installation, i got the same result

I have a pretty old Hard drive but its functional and i wasnt full
What blew my mind is when i unpluged it and tried to run the pc only with the bootable usb with windows installation, i got the same result

The Hard drive is the culprit. What speed is it? And its nothing surprising that it happened to the bootable usb because it would be the same result. What is your hdd speed?

May 18, 2020
The Hard drive is the culprit. What speed is it? And its nothing surprising that it happened to the bootable usb because it would be the same result. What is your hdd speed?
I dont know much about my hdd but here is a pic that should have what u need View: https://imgur.com/eMCsoqT

And how is showing windows 10 logo when windows 10 is installed on the hard drive that i unpluged is not surprising ?

May 18, 2020
If you are getting to the Windows logo before it freezes then the drive is not completely dead, but It may be failing so it will still work on and off. How long do you wait when it freezes, to see if it might eventually reach the desktop?
I always stops 1 sec after the windows logo shows up, i think its impossible to reach the desktop

May 18, 2020
Has it been resolved? And your drive is quite old and probably to throw out anyways. Most you could do is pick up a cheap 250GB ssd for less than 40£ (50$).
Not yet, the hard drive is not the problem i tried another one, im pretty sure my rams are the problem, i saw a video on youtube of a guy with the exact same problem, turns out one of his ram sticks was not working