Question Pc stuck repairing C:Drive & then shutting down completely.

Pyixuss

Prominent
Oct 7, 2020
Like the title says, I went to turn on my computer this morning and when I booted I was at the windows loading screen, everything was fine until I reached my login screen to enter my password, the screen all the sudden flashed & shut down.

When I booted my PC again, Windows is repairing my C: Drive, when it reached 100% and was completed my computer instantly shut down once again, almost like it was hard shut down. I turned my computer back on thinking it was completed, only to be met with the same problem again, it is constantly stuck in this loop, and I'm struggling to get out of it, is there anything I can do or is my Drive completely unfixable? I've looked up numerous things and can't find anyone having a similar situation in their computer hard shutting down after, just that they were able to bypass this or their computer booted right after to windows home screen / desktop.

I tried getting into my bios to see if there was anything I could look at and it wont even let me in my BIOS / Boot Menu either, I'm completely stuck in this loop, any information or ideas & help?