Specs:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Cooler : Coolermaster hyper 212 evo black RGB edition
GPU : AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT MSI Mech OC edition
Ram : 32GB G.Skill TridentZ NEO 3600 MHz
Motherboard : MSI x570 gaming pro carbon wifi
System Drive : SanDisk Ultra II 240GB
PSU : EVGA Supernova 750 GS

My PC has randomly been freezing and stuttering in every game I play, as well as when the PC is just sitting idle and I'm watching youtube or browsing reddit, etc. My CPU and GPU loads never go above 50% and both drop to zero percent every time it freezes, which is about once every minute. CPU temp doesn't go above 50C (average around 45C) and GPU temp doesn't go above 75C (average around 55-60C).

I am using the AMD radeon software and have tried it with AMD FreeSync on and off, as well as with undervolting the GPU and increasing clock and fan speed. All of the components are brand new and I have a fresh version of windows on the PC and have reformatted the drives multiple times trying to fix it with no results.

What I can say is that the stuttering issue happens more as the system has been on for longer which initially led me to believe it was a temperature issue, so I have already re thermal pasted my CPU and I also upgraded my fan from the stock CPU cooler then. The issue is also there when launching in safe mode, any help would be appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS