Question PC stuttering in games.

TheRoflbear

Reputable
Mar 11, 2016
Hello,

I've been suffering from this issue for as long as I can remember, and I really need some assistance with it.

I play Rust, and I play Heroes of the Storm. Both of these games, more so Rust, will have random stutters, otherwise I have decent FPS/Performance. I have run CPU temp programmes and from what i can see all of my temps are fine.. it's very annoying.

I've tried altering games settings - for example Rust, and if I run in Low compared to High obviously I get better overall FPS, but the same stutters occur.

I am switching from 2x 980GTX cards to one gtx 1070 s purely as Rust doesn't support SLI and I think this will help my overall FPs, but may not cure the problem.

Any ideas? i can provide any information I just want this problem fixed so badly.

Hello,

I've been suffering from this issue for as long as I can remember, and I really need some assistance with it.

I play Rust, and I play Heroes of the Storm. Both of these games, more so Rust, will have random stutters, otherwise I have decent FPS/Performance. I have run CPU temp programmes and from what i can see all of my temps are fine.. it's very annoying.

I've tried altering games settings - for example Rust, and if I run in Low compared to High obviously I get better overall FPS, but the same stutters occur.

I am switching from 2x 980GTX cards to one gtx 1070 s purely as Rust doesn't support SLI and I think this will help my overall FPs, but may not cure the problem.

Any ideas? i can provide any information I just want this problem fixed so badly.

Please tell your specifications. It is really hard to see the issue if you don't have it listed

TRENDING THREADS