PC Stuttering Issues

Apr 3, 2018
Hey guys, I rarely post to forums but I am desperate at this point. I had stuttering in games with my old pc so I decided to upgrade parts. I got a brand new 1080, I7 8700k with an AORUS z730 Ultra gaming mobo, DDR4 ram, and a new PSU. I did a clean install of windows on my ssd and I am still getting stuttering in every game I play (and even in video on my web browser). It is micro stuttering and only happens every 30 seconds or so.

I have tried basically everything imaginable including reinstalling drivers, running anti malware, throttlestop, reinstalling the OS on all three drives that I own, etc. All temps are fine and it can't be an internet issue, I've tried single player games unplugged. There are no issues in task manager. I also just upgraded the bios. I can’t find a solution anywhere….

Please help!!

My monitor is an Asus Vg248qe (1080p 144hz)
I have a razer deathadder elite and blackwidow chroma
my PSU is a corsair cx750
Windows 10 Pro 64
The rest can be found in my benchmark:

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/8113352

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thanks for any help.

Apr 3, 2018
I am 99% sure that I have installed all necessary drivers. My temps are perfectly fine and I have a Corsair h100i v2 cooler. Gigabyte is offering basic solutions that are of no help. I feel I’ve tried everything and I’m probably gonna have to start sending back parts..