[SOLVED] PC Stuttering

fermir3

Prominent
Feb 27, 2018
The title says it all, my pc is stuttering, in video, and audio as well. It happens every 3 or 5 seconds and it's driving me crazy, also, it doesn't happen everytime i use the pc, sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't.
Temperatures are fine, cpu around 34°C at idle, no more than 60°C while gaming. Gpu around 35°C at idle and no more than 70°C or so while gaming.
CPU, disk and RAM usage are normal, nothing weird there.
When it stutters, it even does it in the desktop with nothing opened, i move the mouse around an it stutters like hell.

I have already tested a few things:

• Using the integrated graphics of my CPU
  • Swapping RAM modules
  • Trying with another PSU
  • Complete windows 10 reinstall, formatting all disks
  • BIOS update
  • Different BIOS configs, now i am at default settings
  • I have two monitors, i tried each one of them separately
  • I tried different windows power plans
  • I defragged the HDD, and trimmed the SSD
  • Tried with other peripherals
It all points like it's a motherboard problem, probably the VRM is failing, because i don't think that the CPU is, the pc ran well for a year, and then this started to happen.

Here's my list of components:
  • I5 8400
  • 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport at 2400mhz (2x8GB)
  • EVGA 600b PSU
  • Zotac 6gb 1060 amp! Edition
  • H370 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi MOBO

I also did a speccy summary so you can see what's happening: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/1zgmSM1PT0rBZDSjseuwzZs

Sorry if my english is awful, i am form Argentina :sweatsmile:
I really hope that you can help me, anyway, thanks for your time!!!

Solution
Update: i ran LatencyMon, and it says that appears to be a network adapter problem, i switched off both ethernet connections that appeared, except for the wi-fi (wich i am using anyway) and it appears to be solved, but i would really like your opinions.
If this happens again, i will let you know.

fermir3

Prominent
Feb 27, 2018
Update: i ran LatencyMon, and it says that appears to be a network adapter problem, i switched off both ethernet connections that appeared, except for the wi-fi (wich i am using anyway) and it appears to be solved, but i would really like your opinions.
If this happens again, i will let you know.

Solution