PC STUTTERS(mid-high range pc) especially while and after gaming!!!

jason katsou

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
So i have this pc 2/3 years and since last year or so the stutter in desktop and in heavy games(rust, battlefield 4 etc.) are getting worse...What should i do???

SPECS
I5 4670
GTX 770 ASSUS
8 GB RAM
600 EVGA PSU
500GB WD CAVIAR BLACK
1TB CAVIAR BLUE

Solution

90C is too hot, not enough to shut down the system but warm enough to throttle performance. Thoroughly go through and clean all the dust out. If you do require a aftermarket cooler I'd recommend the CM EVO 212 or Cryorig H7.

WildCard999

Titan
Sounds like it could be dust buildup causing thermal throttling. Here's a list of things to do:
-Go through the system and clean it out (of dust, webs, etc) thoroughly.
-Download the newest drivers for your GTX 770 directly from Nvidia.
-Test your games...
-If issues persist then I would suggest running a antivirus and anti-malware program.

Try these and let me know if your still having issues.

jason katsou

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
so i run furmark test the gpu tests are fine but the cpu test strest my prossesor and temps got up to 90 C . Ill try to clean the dust off and try again if this doesnt improve what cpu cooler should i take for about 20\30 $? I have stock cooler :/

WildCard999

Titan

90C is too hot, not enough to shut down the system but warm enough to throttle performance. Thoroughly go through and clean all the dust out. If you do require a aftermarket cooler I'd recommend the CM EVO 212 or Cryorig H7.

Solution