Question Pc suddenly restarts while watching streaming service or opening apex legends

Mar 7, 2021
hello
My pc is about 6 months old and I'm having issues with it restarting suddenly. the restart happens flawlessly without any errors or blue screen ( I unchecked automatically restart too if u know what I mean) this happened to me few times before but its now consistent with two things I do. upon launching apex legends and while watching OSN streaming service online. it happens every time. for the streaming it doesn't happened immediately it happens after around 3-5 minutes of watching. IDK this is really confusing and frustrating me as I have no clue what could be the problem. In the Event viewer I found both cause Kernel-power 41 error with BugcheckCode0. I play games like overwatch and the witcher 3 for hours without any issues so is it GPU, CPU , memory, PSU or what ? or is it software ? I updated all my drivers and did clean GPU drivers installation but the problem persists.
I did windows memory diagnostic and in came without any errors
my pc is running smoothly otherwise
my system:

Operating System : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Memory :

16 GB crucial basilic 3600mhz xmp enabled

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 msi venetus x3

Monitor: M270

SSD: GIGABYTE GP-AG41TB (1.0 TB) gen 4 m.2

any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age(if it's a unit recycled from an older build)? What version of Windows 10 are you working with? We're currently on version 20H2. BIOS version for your motherboard? Might want to use HWMonitor to monitor your temps just prior to when the issue crops up.

By clean install, did you use DDU to uninstall your drivers? You should manually install the latest drivers found off of Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Mar 7, 2021
Thanks for ur fast response
my PSU is corsair RM750x gold +80 and its around 6 months old too. I did use DDU and downloaded latest nividia drivers from their website
my OS info:
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎11/‎20/‎2020
OS build 19042.804
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0