Question Pc Suddenly Shutdown when gami

Hiphop_Aadhi

Prominent
Apr 29, 2019
i was playing pubg mobile in tecent gaming buddy my pc suddenly Shutdown when was landing in area and most of the recent games run without no problems (farcry6, Redsident Evil 2 Re) plz help

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Am really not that familiar with the graphs but from what i've experienced with power supplies before it really sounds like a power supply related issue, it can be that your power supply is not supplying enough power to your system which lead to this shutdown, or your system overheated and shutdown instantly. what was your temps while gaming and on idle?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well if you don't have a good power supply, it wont be giving the needed power to your PC to keep on and stabilized so obviously it will shutdown it self before burning out.
And a good power supply will cost around 80$ or something
1 - https://www.amazon.com/Seasonic-SSR...ateway&sprefix=seasonic+focus+,aps,421&sr=8-1

2 - https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Superno...sprefix=evga+supernova+g2+650W,aps,317&sr=8-3

Both of them are a really good power supplies, which should be more than enough to power up your system.

Apr 29, 2019
oh thanks for your help iand one more thing my gpu power voltage .8mv is that a problem

Created an account to give some insight.

It looks to me that you're having a single rail/multi rail configuration issue.
Essentially, you are running the cpu and gpu in a single rail, that coupled with the distinct lack of overhead for your machine causes the power supply to cut power without any prior warning or data to show.

I suggest going for a slightly more efficient power supply and ensure it has multi-rail capability. In general you would need about 20-30% overhead on your power supply AT max load.

Data I am using: The fact that your PC shuts down at full load (you could try to blender it and double check.) The wattage and type of power supply you own. The power draw of the I7 and the GPU. Prior experience with the same issue using even a corsair PSU.

I suggest testing prior to upgrading the PSU using blender and putting your PC in a full-load situation. This will have two effects, this will show you any voltage drops in the 12v line, as well as allow your PC to reach it's full load without any possibility of data loss.

If your P.C. reboots without any error codes in the event viewer, It's most likely the power supply not meeting the needs of the fully loaded PC.

This won't be super obvious, you really have to rely on your gut.

Stable otherwise, unless fully loaded, is almost always a PSU power management issue.

Hiphop_Aadhi

Prominent
Apr 29, 2019
thanks Guys For Your Kind Help but i Think i solved the problem today I was Install Fresh Copy of windows Everythings Fine
I was used pubg mobile more than 4 hours every things fine i was installed all latest drivers Too ;) Not Nvidia (newer version is buggy)