Question PC Suddenly Slow after going into BIOS

Jul 2, 2019
Built this PC about a month ago, haven't had any problems until a little bit ago. I ran a UserBenchMark test because my friend wanted to see the results, and everything seemed fine for the most part. My 8700k was slightly underperforming and my RTX 2080 was way overperforming according to the results, but what I mainly noticed was that my 970 Evo Plus NVMe drive was way underperforming. I decided to google around and try to figure out why. Eventually this led me to restarting my PC and going into my BIOS settings to verify that I had some settings correct, which I did. At this point I didn't really care anymore as the performance wasn't noticeable so I exited from the BIOS (NOTE: I'm fairly confident I didn't change anything, however, I did Save and Exit when I left the BIOS). When the login screen came up, I noticed everything seemed much slower than usual. As I logged in, it became clear that EVERYTHING was extremely slow now. So slow that as I move my mouse, it lags across the screen.

I've tried to google and figure it out but nothing has worked so far. I ran sfc /scannow and it found nothing. I also ran chkdsk and it didn't fix anything. According to the performance tab in task manager, nothing seems out of the norm. I can't really get any information from the Resource Monitor because it freezes the moment I open it. My CPU and GPU loads look normal and they're both idling at around 30C.

I decided to run another UserBenchMark test and my results were terrible compared to before.

Test Results before restarting and going into BIOS:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/18086072

Test Results after restarting and going into BIOS:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/18086918

Also, I opened Samsung Magician and ran a performance test on my SSD, getting way lower speeds than I used to. 500 MB/s Read and Write.

It has been noted that my BIOS is not updated, however I do not have a USB on me right now so updating that will have to wait until tomorrow. Could this really be the problem considering there weren't any problems before today?

Just noticed that if I'm not doing anything, my CPU load is normal, sitting below 10%, but if I open a stream on twitch, my CPU loads start jumping between 25%-75%.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?