Question PC suddenly stopped registering graphics?

shamandude

Reputable
Feb 7, 2018
Hey!
So today I was just browsing the internet and suddenly the front fan of my computer started rotating really fast and the monitor stopped projecting. So I turned it off and on, but it didnt boot. The QLEDs went from yellow to white to red and then stayed on white. This happens both when I plug my monitor into my graphics card and my motherboard. I have also tried the cmos battery and I completely dismantled the PC, cleaned all the dust and repasted the CPU, but without success. My PC specs are: mobo - asus rog strix B350-F, CPU- amd ryzen 5 and my GPU is gigabyte gtx 1050ti. Anyone got a clue whats wrong? Thank you in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
A PC is built using more than just the processor, ram, motherboard and GPU. Please include the make and model of the PSU and it's age as well as the storage options you've got on your build. Can you recall which version of Windows 10 you were working on prior to the issue cropping up?

Include the processor's model as well. Ryzen 5 is a series. Breadboard the system with bare minimum parts, one stick of ram, discrete GPU, motherboard and processor with no storage devices connected, see if you can get it to POST>BIOS.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS