Build Advice PC suddenly turning off

May 6, 2019
I just assembled a low end pc to my office (I have already assembled like 4 pcs before with no problems) but this one keeps turning off ramdomly.
The reccomended psu voltage is 250w and I put in it an Aerocool 350W VX-350, bought it 1 month ago and assembled one week ago. The cpu temps are fine though.
Specs:
AMD a8 9600
240GB ssd
1tb hdd
1x 8gb ram
Asrock a320m

Any help is welcome!

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You might want to try and source a spare PSU from the system's you've previously built, if they are exactly identical in terms of specs, to see if your PSU is faulty or failing. On a side not you should've looked into a quality unit. The thing with cheap PSU's are that they are hit or miss on any given day and for an office, down time is critical. True budget affects what you can or cannot do, but if the system is rendered useless, what good is that system in an office?

Breadboard the build and get a spare PSU of reliable build to see if that helps the system's up time.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You might want to try and source a spare PSU from the system's you've previously built, if they are exactly identical in terms of specs, to see if your PSU is faulty or failing. On a side not you should've looked into a quality unit. The thing with cheap PSU's are that they are hit or miss on any given day and for an office, down time is critical. True budget affects what you can or cannot do, but if the system is rendered useless, what good is that system in an office?

Breadboard the build and get a spare PSU of reliable build to see if that helps the system's up time.