Question PC suddenly turns off

SchoolBoyvs

Prominent
Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Yesterday while working (MS-Word) in my pc it suddenly turned off. I thought it was power shutdown but there was no power shutdown for the whole day. After it turned when i tried to turn on it didnt boot when i checked led light in Motherboard didn't lit for reasons even i removed power plug and re-plugged it and tried again but it didnt boot. Thought failure of SMPS (Antec 500W) but after 5 minutes when i tried again this time motherboard led light lit and when tried turn on it booted.

While first boot there will be a beep sound but this time after this problem occurred yesterday when i turned on my pc as usual first beep came normally and suddenly second single beep came with american megatrends warning message. The warning message automatically booted to windows but didn't ask for F1 key presss or any other functions to press for further proceedings. Then it successfully booted and after 2 minutes my pc automatically shuts down and again when i tried to restart, motherboard led light didn't lit then after 1 minute then led light glows and when i turned on my started following with as usual first beep came normally and suddenly second single beep came with american megatrends warning message. The warning message automatically booted to windows but didn't ask for F1 key presss or any other functions to press for further proceedings. Then booted successfully and again within 1 minute it turned off again.

I recently updated my OS one month past along with CMOS battery and i dont know what causes the problem when i thought it was smps failure but power came after few minutes left turned off switches and turned on.

I havent faced any problems like this in my pc this is the first time. Please help me with this problem.

CPU : AMD FX 6300
RAM: 8GB
4 Fans: 1x140, 1x120, 2x100
HDD: 500GB (Boot drive), 1TB Storage (Both Seagate)
SMPS: Antec 500w

Thanks in advance

SchoolBoyvs

Prominent
Jul 23, 2019
3 years old. But yesterday when i turned on it was working fine. but after few minutes it shuts down and again after 1 or 2 mninutes when i turned on it was working whether this is due to heating issue (like need to change thermal paste when i touched the cooling fan fins i can feel heat while the system turned on for nearly 5 minutes).