[SOLVED] PC Suddenly Won't Boot

Mar 26, 2020
I recently built my first pc around 2 days ago and everything has been working fine. So today I decided I want to route the HD audio cord through a different cut out so I shut down the pc, flipped the psu switch off, and went on disconnecting then reconnecting the audio cord. So I went to flip the psu switch back on and when I did a light on the mobo flashed and now my pc won’t boot. I know it has power cause my keyboard lights up, but when I hit the power switch on the front nothing happens. No fans or anything. I’ve reseated the front panel connectors and still nothing. Any help is appreciated as I am still a beginner and worried I may have broken something.
PCPartPicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/JBird080/saved/#view=kRnDxr

Solution
Yes of course, if the power button itself are faulty, then nothing will hapens. THen you must try to short the pwr pin on the front panel connector at the motherboard manually.
Mar 26, 2020
CPU: 2600x w/ Wraith Spire Cooler
GPU: 1660 Super
MOBO: B450 Aorus M
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200mHz 2x8 GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB
SSD: PNY CS900 240 GB
PSU: EVGA 600 W BR 80+
CASE: Thermaltake Versa H15

Mar 26, 2020
Try this:
  • Take away AC power (unplug it).
  • Push the pwr button.
  • Apply AC power again.
  • Now try to power up.
So I did it and still no dice. Could it be a faulty front panel connector from the case? Also, you mean turn off PSU, then unplug. Press the power button. Plug back in and flip on the psu and try it right?