Question No power/signal to peripherals despite trying different ports

M4CHIII

Prominent
Feb 11, 2020
After putting my PC on sleep, it no longer will display anything to the monitor even after restart. My mouse/mouse mat won't turn on either, even after trying it in various ports that I know work. My stream deck shows the screensaver, which to me would suggest that the PC still thinks it's sleeping however I can't figure out how to turn this off.

I've tried unplugging everything, leaving it off overnight, and flushing the power but nothing seems to work. The strange thing is, when I press the power button the PC seems to turn on just fine. The motherboard LEDs activate, the CPU/chassis/GPU Fans spin, and the monitor even turns on but won't display anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

BUILD:

ASROCK B450 STEEL LEGEND mobo
Ryzen 7 2700x CPU
Wraith Prism cooler
RTX 2080 SUPER gpu
TRIDENT Z 2x8gb ram
M.2 256gb NVME
650w CORSAIR psu

Last edited:

M4CHIII

Prominent
Feb 11, 2020
Update, I've tried switching the ports that the mouse+mat are plugged into and I'm receiving nothing from them either despite the keyboard LEDs working in every port. I attempted using them on my laptop and all seemed fine.

With regards to the video issue:
I tested my monitors by using my PS4 and they're working fine, so I tried plugging my PC into my TV using HDMI and I had no luck either.
Have you cleared the CMOS?
Have you tried booting with only 1 stick of RAM?
Have you tried booting with no drives connected to see if you can get into the BIOS?