Question Pc suddenly wont post or display

May 24, 2023
I have an x470 gaming max pro motherboard , ryzen 3600x , gigabyte 3700 .

Been trying for two days to get it back working with no luck.

I'll turn the pc on and the cpu light will be lit for a couple seconds then turn off and the vga light will go on. Tried taking out reseating 1 stick of ram , resetting cmos, disconnecting reconnecting everything via psu and I'm stuck

Edit I did take the cpu out and found it was (stuck to the heatsink) and that a pin was bent when I tried putting it back in repeated the pin and still same
:(

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
I have an x470 gaming max pro motherboard , ryzen 3600x , gigabyte 3700 .

Been trying for two days to get it back working with no luck.

I'll turn the pc on and the cpu light will be lit for a couple seconds then turn off and the vga light will go on. Tried taking out reseating 1 stick of ram , resetting cmos, disconnecting reconnecting everything via psu and I'm stuck

Edit I did take the cpu out and found it was (stuck to the heatsink) and that a pin was bent when I tried putting it back in repeated the pin and still same
:(
Use the info at this link to troubleshoot power supply: https://www.smpspowersupply.com/connectors-pinouts.html

May 24, 2023
Tried also putting an old ryzen 1700x in with same issue as well with a rx 570 that had issues with drivers but still would display and had same issue