ineedhelppleaseu

Reputable
Oct 26, 2020
Hello, Yesterday after a day of not using it, I turned my pc on but it did not turn on. The cpu fan and other fans only flashed for a second or not even a second. 2 days prior to this it was working fine and i was getting my work done. I do not know what to do anymore. I would like to have some suggestions on why this happened or what components might be the reason before i go to a repair shop. I'm scared that they'll just take my money cause i know nothing.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 2600
GPU : GTX 1650 Super
RAM: 16 Gbs
PSU : Gigabyte P750GM

I don't know about catching fire (does it smell burnt ?), but it seems being a PSU related issue.

Unless you've built it yourself and know what you're doing, I can only recommend you to bring this to a computer repair shop (or to the dealership if it still under warranty) to ask to try to replace the PSU (don't buy unless it's actual faulty).

Because otherwise it might be an issue with motherboard that takes more time to troubleshoot.

ineedhelppleaseu

Reputable
Oct 26, 2020
I don't know about catching fire (does it smell burnt ?), but it seems being a PSU related issue.

Unless you've built it yourself and know what you're doing, I can only recommend you to bring this to a computer repair shop (or to the dealership if it still under warranty) to ask to try to replace the PSU (don't buy unless it's actual faulty).

Because otherwise it might be an issue with motherboard that takes more time to troubleshoot.
Would you think it affected my other parts, cause im really scared ive saved my ass off for that gpu and gpu are pricey here at my country?

Would you think it affected my other parts, cause im really scared ive saved my ass off for that gpu and gpu are pricey here at my country?
GPU's are pricey everywhere nowdays. However there is no way of telling what other components (if any) may became damaged just from the info you provided. The PSU probably need to be replaced - and only after that (and after testing for an extended period of time) you can assume it actually was the PSU that was bad.

TRENDING THREADS