fillipo

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
hello guys hope anyone can help me with this problem, my pc from time to time turn off by it self when im playing games. it turn off just black screen like its just shut down.
here are my pc spec.

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900 @ 2.50GHz (16 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT

in advance thank you very much, tell me if you need more information

Solution
Is this your PSU ? Which brand is Infinity ?

Jual Power Supply Unit/PSU INFINITY Striker Power 500 Watt IN08-500 80 PLUS ( GARANSI RESMI) | Shopee Indonesia

Jual Power Supply Unit PSU INFINITY Striker Power 500 Watt IN08-500 80 PLUS - GARANSI RESMI - di Lapak gadogadoit | Bukalapak

But obviously it does appear to be a generic brand and this model is too low-end in quality as well. Looks like a generic local PSU model/brand. AVOID using this especially on a gaming PC. I think it's an Indonesian brand.

I couldn't find any reviews either.
Stop using this PSU before it damages your RX 6500 XT or any other PC component for that matter. Please get a high quality PSU instead, and then retest all the...
Kindly provide the exact Model number SKU and brand of your current power supply unit/PSU. Is this a completely new build ?

A sudden shutdown or a system restart/reboot during load could be a sign of a failing PSU, though there are few other hardware causes as well.

fillipo

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
Kindly provide the exact Model number SKU and brand of your current power supply unit/PSU. Is this a completely new build ?

A sudden shutdown or a system restart/reboot during load could be a sign of a failing PSU, though there are few other hardware causes as well.

yeah sure, its infinity 500W and the model number is IN08-500 im sorry if its the wrong model number

Jual Power Supply Unit/PSU INFINITY Striker Power 500 Watt IN08-500 80 PLUS ( GARANSI RESMI) | Shopee Indonesia

Jual Power Supply Unit PSU INFINITY Striker Power 500 Watt IN08-500 80 PLUS - GARANSI RESMI - di Lapak gadogadoit | Bukalapak

But obviously it does appear to be a generic brand and this model is too low-end in quality as well. Looks like a generic local PSU model/brand. AVOID using this especially on a gaming PC. I think it's an Indonesian brand.

Stop using this PSU before it damages your RX 6500 XT or any other PC component for that matter. Please get a high quality PSU instead, and then retest all the games and the overall performance.

Never skimp on the PSU, since this is the MOST important component in any gaming rig especially.
I can't stress this enough.

Kindly go through this PSU TIER list to get an idea on the different PSU brands and their respective models, and how they stack up against each other based on hierarchy. This list was last updated on July 2021 though.

Article - [psucultists] PSU tier list rev. 14.8 (Final Update Jul '21) | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com)

sD0n6Yi.jpg

Solution

fillipo

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020

Stop using this PSU before it damages your RX 6500 XT or any other PC component for that matter. Please get a high quality PSU instead, and then retest all the games and the overall performance.

Never skimp on the PSU, since this is the MOST important component in any gaming rig especially.
I can't stress this enough.

Kindly go through this PSU TIER list to get an idea on the different PSU brands and their respective models, and how they stack up against each other based on hierarchy. This list was last updated on July 2021 though.

Article - [psucultists] PSU tier list rev. 14.8 (Final Update Jul '21) | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com)

sD0n6Yi.jpg

yes this is exactly looks like my psu thank you so much for helping me and i dont know this will help or not but every time my pc about to turn off its getting really loud and then turn off, and for the psu do you have any suggestion something good and affordable

No worries. Sorry for the delay in getting back. So what's your budget for the PSU ? How much can you afford to pay ? Do you have any links from your local retailer shop which deals with PSU ?

I'm not fully up to date with PSU brands/models these days, but others might be able to help you much better than me.

I usually used to recommend the following PSU models and brands. These are high quality units. Not sure whether these models are still in production or not, but you need to look for similar SKUs. There are even more models available in the market though. This list is not exhaustive.

SEASONIC
PRIME, and Prime Ultra, or FOCUS Plus GOLD, Focus Plus Platinum.

CORSAIR AXi, RMi, RMx 550/650W, SF, HX 2017, HXi.

FSP - Hydro PTM 550/650W.

Cooler Master - MasterWatt Maker MiJ, V series 550/650W.

Antec - High Current Pro, High Current Platinum, Earthwatts Pro Gold, HCG Gold.

Super Flower - Leadex Gold II.

be Quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11, Straight Power 11, Dark Power Pro P10.

EVGA -Supernova G1+, GQ, P2, T2, G2, B2, BQ =>750.

fillipo

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
No worries. Sorry for the delay in getting back. So what's your budget for the PSU ? How much can you afford to pay ? Do you have any links from your local retailer shop which deals with PSU ?

I'm not fully up to date with PSU brands/models these days, but others might be able to help you much better than me.

I usually used to recommend the following PSU models and brands. These are high quality units. Not sure whether these models are still in production or not, but you need to look for similar SKUs. There are even more models available in the market though. This list is not exhaustive.

SEASONIC
PRIME, and Prime Ultra, or FOCUS Plus GOLD, Focus Plus Platinum.

CORSAIR AXi, RMi, RMx 550/650W, SF, HX 2017, HXi.

FSP - Hydro PTM 550/650W.

Cooler Master - MasterWatt Maker MiJ, V series 550/650W.

Antec - High Current Pro, High Current Platinum, Earthwatts Pro Gold, HCG Gold.

Super Flower - Leadex Gold II.

be Quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11, Straight Power 11, Dark Power Pro P10.

EVGA -Supernova G1+, GQ, P2, T2, G2, B2, BQ =>750.

how about this brand Aerocool lux 550W, if that is not good enough ill just buy the cooler master like you said