Question PC switches on for a few seconds, then turns off, and then repeats

Nov 3, 2019
My PC: Cooler Master Elite 334U Case Intel Core i5 4690K Haswell Refresh Processor 3.50 GHz (Overclocked to up to 4.3GHz) Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2 CPU Cooler Gigabyte Z97-HD3 Motherboard - Haswell CPU only Corsair CMY16GX3M2B2133C11 Vengeance Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 2133 MHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Seagate 1000GB SSHD Hybrid Drive FSP Premium Grade 600W PSU

Would be very grateful for any advice.

Today I cleaned my pc using compressed air, which was very dusty. I removed my RAM to clean out the slots and thoroughly cleaned out my GPU and CPU fans. I did use a vacuum cleaner to only on the outside of the case but also on the casing of the PSU. However, I did not use it anywhere near the motherboard or any other parts, solely on top of the PSU case where most of the dust had fallen.
Since turning it on, the PC powers on for a few seconds and turns off, restarts and repeats. All my fans spin.

I’m hoping the hoovering didn’t mess this up.

Really appreciate any advice!

I have taken out RAM and GPU however these haven’t done the trick. I have alo purchased two more PSUs and more RAM and these didn't work either. So i would guess this is a mobo issue?
I wondered if there is anything I can do.