Question pc takes long to shut down

for some reason after my overclock my pc takes long to shutdown like easily 5 minutes. And turing on takes a bit longer too and some times i get a black screen with just this: _
my overcloack setting:
cpu : Ryzen 7 2700x on 4.15GHZ on offset -0.05v PBO on and gameboost off
Ram : corsair vengeance 3266mhz on 1.330v.
for all my specs :
My pc specs
all my specs are fairly new like october 2019
case i did change to a meshify c.
windows is on version: 20H2

(also if i launch a game my clocks go to 3.8ghz and if i close the game it goes to 3.7ghz for some reason and thermals are good)

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
On your computer take a look at:

1) Reliability History: Windows may be capturing some error codes or warnings related to the slow shutdowns.

2) Check Update History: Windows (or some app even) may have been trying to update and some failure occurred.

Also:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

On your computer take a look at:

1) Reliability History: Windows may be capturing some error codes or warnings related to the slow shutdowns.

2) Check Update History: Windows (or some app even) may have been trying to update and some failure occurred.

Also:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.
im certain there is no dust or debris since i cleaned it not long ago and everything is up to date, where can i check for error codes or warnings?