Question Pc takes too much time to boot and won't restart after adding Ram.

Jul 19, 2022
Hello.
My rig is
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450m Ds3H
GPU: GTX 1660.
Memory Profile: XMP enabled.
My main issue is with my new 2*8GB Rams. My previous ram sticks were of Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 MHz 8GB rams. I had 2 sticks so my system had 16GB Rams. I wanted to upgrade to 32gigs as I already had 2 slots available. So I bought 2 more rams with the same bus speed and Tested Latency.
After adding new Rams, my first issue was getting a Blue Screen Error. The error code was PFN List Corrupt. After googling a bit I found out that this happens if XMP profiles change. So I checked and indeed my XMP was reset the rams were running at 2133 MHz. So I went back to BIOS and enabled XMP. This solved the blue screen error.
But then I started facing another issue. My PC started taking too long to boot and sometimes it didn't boot. By boot I mean the fans and lights were on but there was no display output. I overlooked this thinking this might be temporary as I have made some hardware changes. But after a windows update, I noticed my PC is not booting at all if I restart my PC. It completes the restart prompt and then the monitor shows no display output. Keep in mind that my PC is running but there is no display output. So this is my current issue.
Things I have tried till now:
1: CMOS Resetting BIOS [Didnt fix the issue]
2: Disabling XMP [Fixed the slow boot and restart issue but again came with the blue screen error]
3: Using 2 rams each time [Worked fine with the new rams as well]
4: Overclocking ram manually [Didnt fix the issue, I tried to boost up to 2666-3133]
5: Overvolting Ram manually [Didnt fix the issue]
6: Updating Motherboard Firmware [Didnt fix the issue]
So guys, what should I do? I can't just throw away these and get 2 new 16 gigs rams to fulfill my target or just keep using 16 gigs as I need 32gigs now. Is there anything else I can do? As far as I have understood I might be able to use them without overclocking If I flash a clean OS. But that'll mean I can never use these rams up to their full potential which is 3200 MHz. Usually, these run 2133 on base speed.
Please help me out. Thanks.

USAFRet

Titan
My main issue is with my new 2*8GB Rams. My previous ram sticks were of Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 MHz 8GB rams. I had 2 sticks so my system had 16GB Rams. I wanted to upgrade to 32gigs as I already had 2 slots available. So I bought 2 more rams with the same bus speed and Tested Latency.
Mixing RAM is always a crapshoot.
Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Jul 19, 2022
So I just fixed my issue with the ram.
First, I had to use my old sets of ram and disable XMP.
I Unplugged my old rams.
Then I plugged in my new sets of ram and do the same as well.
Then I CMOS reset BIOS.
Turned on the PC, Opened BIOS, and enabled XMP.
Worked like a charm.
No more boot issue. Display output still takes a long to come. But hey, it works.