[SOLVED] Pc taking too long to shutdown or Fans running after shutdown

Abhraneel Roy

Distinguished
May 29, 2014
It's not even 2 weeks I bought i7 12700F along with B660 Aorus Master and Trident Z neo 16 gb ddr4 With rtx 3060.
Now the problem is when I shutdown my pc, windows shows shutdown screen and then no Display(Black screen) as usual, but the problem is fans are still running for like 2-3 mins. Then the whole pc is completely off.
I am currently using 2 softwares to control Rgb, one is RGB Fusion and other is a G skill software. Will using 1 software solves the problem??
I have also disabled fast boot but this thing will still happen.
Now it's not all the time, sometimes using the pc for 3-4 hours and then when I shutdown this happens. It's very random. Sometimes it just shutdown in 10-15s.
Its not a bigger problem but what could be the reason?

Solution
A lot of mobos have humidity prevention, if the system would go from very hot to very cool too fast it would be prone to condensation and having the fans blow for a while until the sensors give the ok that it cooled down enough is the way to prevent that.
A lot of mobos have humidity prevention, if the system would go from very hot to very cool too fast it would be prone to condensation and having the fans blow for a while until the sensors give the ok that it cooled down enough is the way to prevent that.

Solution