pc that is constantly rebooting mid games

May 10, 2018
hey! i got a problem with my computer. it is a 2 years old computer that started to reboot without warning mid gaming..
i sent it to the shop i bought it from (ksp in israel, a big retail) and they didnt find any problem.
they checked all the components and also ran all the tests possbile(prime95 furmark and all the rest)
i also checked my memory with the memory diagnostics tool and swtiched my mouse, keyboard, sound and even the screen. i checked for malfunctioning drivers and none found. i changed os's from windows 7 to 8.1 to diffrent versions of windows 10 and in all of them the pc crashes after a while of gaming.. just hard crash without bsod. just a shutdown that is followed by a power up by the pc. i tried literally everything to fix the problem and it happens only in games.. all the drivers are fine as ive stated.
i have also upgraded the bios to the latest version.
also i tried the program whocrashed but my pc doesnt write any crash dump files (i followed the guide in order to turnon the dump file function and it still doesnt work)
temps are fine all around the system...

the problem happens in all the games.. from pubg to warthunder to farcary 5 and so on
my pc specs are:
intel i5 6400
gigabyte h110m-a
corsair vs650
8 gb ram kingstone
amd r9 390 nitro backplate

i am hopeless. nobody has the answer to my problem and you guys are my last resort.

much thanks!

Solution
If possible to buy a power supply and return it, if issue not solved, then try with a Corsair RM series.
"And also is there any chance the problem is not due to a faulty psu?"
There is, but I would firstly try ruling out a faulty power supply. A friend might also help if possible to borrow his psu just for testing.
May 10, 2018

The cpu is fine temp wise . I also suspect it is the psu and the shop that sold me the rig won't give me a new one since they didn't spot any problems with the wattage or with the stability of the psu. I think I'll just spend the extra cash and that's it. Which psu would u recommend?

May 10, 2018
I see. For some reason the shops in my country sell only antec and corsair psu's.. Do you mind showing me another alternative to my psu? And also is there any chance the problem is not due to a faulty psu? These things are a bit pricey here..

If possible to buy a power supply and return it, if issue not solved, then try with a Corsair RM series.
"And also is there any chance the problem is not due to a faulty psu?"
There is, but I would firstly try ruling out a faulty power supply. A friend might also help if possible to borrow his psu just for testing.

Solution
May 10, 2018

Twice the price from my psu haha.. Oh well.. Thanks a lot man. You helped me a lot. I'll keep you posted.