Question PC tipped over onto floor and now all games are laggy

Jun 24, 2022
I moved my chair with my headphones plugged into my PC and it tipped over. After a reboot all my games became laggy. When I run any game it uses around 70-80% of my CPU and my total usage goes to 90%. Before this happened apps would only use at most 10% of CPU (if they were trying to run 1000 things at once)
Any fixes? I assume not but I hope so. My PC is also under my desk so it shouldn't have been damaged really but it fell onto hard floor.
(It isn't caused by a virus either as I rarely download anything off the internet.)

I moved my chair with my headphones plugged into my PC and it tipped over. After a reboot all my games became laggy. When I run any game it uses around 70-80% of my CPU and my total usage goes to 90%. Before this happened apps would only use at most 10% of CPU (if they were trying to run 1000 things at once)
Any fixes? I assume not but I hope so. My PC is also under my desk so it shouldn't have been damaged really but it fell onto hard floor.
(It isn't caused by a virus either as I rarely download anything off the internet.)
Post a screenshot for all disk using crystal disk info.

KyaraM

Admirable
At the very least, I would take off the CPU block of the water cooler, clean and reseat the CPU. Nothing should have happened there, but it won't hurt to make sure. Then reapply thermal paste and reseat the cooler. Take out each RAM stick completely and reseat them, too. Same for the GPU. Also check GPU in a different slot of the mobo. Make sure the monitor cable js still plugged in firmly on both ends if you didn't already.

Jun 24, 2022
Solved this.