PC to TV via HDMI not working (no signal)

Maacki

Commendable
May 30, 2016
Hello,
I am having problems with my HDMI cable. When I put it into the correct port in the TV and the computer, my computer recognizes the TV but there's no signal on the TV. The TV is set to the right input so there's no doubt that's the problem. My display setting is set to extended as it should be for it to work.
Any help would be very appreciated!

Kind regards

Maacki

Commendable
May 30, 2016
I read in another post that the HDMI needs to be plugged into the hdmi slot of the graphics card in the bottom horizontal expansion cards. I've tried both of them and they don't work. I've noticed one of the vertical ones next to my USBs doesn't even recognize my TV. Does anyone know how I fix this? That may be the solution to everything..

Xtergo

Reputable
May 4, 2015

Maybe take a loo into ur graphics card's drivers ?

Xtergo

Reputable
May 4, 2015

I meant to say to see the graphics cards driver's or control panels settings and play around with display settings.

Maacki

Commendable
May 30, 2016
Okey.
I mean in the screen resolution settings you can try 4 different alternatives for multiple displays. None of these work, it's still just a black TV screen. I feel I've tried to just change every possible thing but it doesn't seem to do any difference.