Question PC totally freezes and I can't even turn off with the power button ?

Aug 5, 2021
I'm facing an issue with my pc.It keeps crashing after logging in. Sometimes I can't even bypass boot screen (only way to get into login screen is by clearing CMOS. And i can't even reset the pc. If i tried to do that , everything just starts and the process will stop in 10 or 13%.Then screen went black and shows nothing. But my pc runs as it is and after that i can't even turn off the pc using power button and also can't restart using reset switch.

Important thing is the keyboard and mouse.🥺It also freezes and won't work, there will be no lights on both keyboard and mouse after freezing.

All these things happened after downloading some windows update.

My spec,:

Processor :Ryzen 5 2400g
Ram : Gskill Rip jaws 8gb
Psu : Gigabyte 550w
Motherboard : Aorus B450 elite
Ssd : Kingston 240 gb
No graphics cards
Windows 10

Lutfij

Titan
Gigabyte is the brand of the PSU, while 550W is the wattage. What is the model of the PSU? How old is the unit? Also, that unit isn't a good one. Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? Speaking of BIOS, what version are you on at the time of writing? Lastly, you might want to keep your bootable USB installer handy...refabricate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools to rule out a corrupt installer.

Aug 5, 2021
After disconnecting the SSD(where the windows are installed) and clearing CMOS, then I can get into the BIOS screen without any issues . If I do that, my pc will work fine without any issues and I can even restart or turn off pc as many times as I need. BUT if I connect back the SSD and SATA cable, then things will get wrong......system will start freezing in the boot screen or after bypassing the login screen. SO I can't even attempt a clean install.

by the way, my PSU model is
GIGABYTE GP-P550B 80 Plus Bronze (ONLY 2 days OLD)
BIOS version; F51

I changed PSU and windows software because of some powering issues (SSD got corrupted, was not able to login.......red, blue, green screens were present) old PSU was corsair VS-450....... 2 days ago they fixed everything(service center guy) by fixing new Gigabyte PSU and Reinstalling windows...After fixing it, for more than 5 hours it was perfectly fine...but once I connected to the internet, windows downloaded some updates...that's where things got started getting wrong.

I also have to mention that, I have only 1 storage (Kingston 240GB SSD) and that's where I installed windows