[SOLVED] pc trade up\down is this worth the trade?

System i would trade for
CPU-i5-4590
GPU-RX580 8GB
RAM-16GB DDR3
HDD-2TB
SSD-250GB
PSU-750 watt
MB-GA-B85M-HD3
My system
Mobo asus 990fx sabertooth r2.0
Fx 8350 black edition liquid cooled
Gigabyte Rx 560 4gb dual fan oc'd edition r2.0
Ssd 60gb boot
Ssd 120gb
Ssd 250gb
1tb hdd
T6e archer wifi card
16gb ddr3
Rgb"d out everything including rgb kitted ram

That quad core is still pretty fast compared to current gen...
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4590-vs-Intel-Core-i3-8100/2604vs3942

Where as the AMD is a dud in single core speed which is still pretty crucial for gaming...
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4590-vs-AMD-FX-8350/2604vs1489

So, its still a benefit. You should get a better GPU though.
I know i'm highly mad at the pc shop that sold me it... The guy told me it was really good and highly worth it. Then i looked it up two days later i know im stupid should have done it at that point in time but hey i was at a computer shop he specializes in custom builds only he should know.... Nope at that time i literally could have spent $15 more for the rx 580 8gb oc'd.

For used cards, it all comes down to torture test. $15 or $5, depends on the condition of the card.
Brand new on amazon at the time the rx 560 gb oc'd was $176, the rx 580 8gb oc'd was on sale for $191. He told after he bought and ordered the rx 560 and admited to know before that it was on sale. He literally told me he didnt think i had money for it. "When you first walked in and i started a build for you i thought you were a broke person wanting a cheap build". Im sorry that i dont care what people think of my apparel. I dont spend $50 on a "name brand shirt" just to rip it at work. I actually went in there with a budget of $2000 and spent $900. All because he thought from the way i looked after work i was broke... It's alright i dont mind i took my business else where i was just offered this trade for my pc sitting to the side at this point i got tired of it

If you are keeping the same video card, it probably won't matter much, if you upgrade the video card, then you can get more FPS from the CPU upgrade.
Leaving out the fact that the video cards are not part of the trade is a big thing, there is a pretty decent speed difference between a 560 and a 580.

Not sure why anyone would want to waste time doing this swap for watching movies when they are going to a worse CPU. I don't see any benefit here unless you get a new video card.

The FX 8350 came out in end of 2012, almost 7 years ago. Hopefully this was not a recent system you bought.