Question pc trouble shooting suggestions

Feb 22, 2020
i have a asus essentio 1630cm corsair gs 800 powersupply. Nvidia gtx 650ti boost video card, phenom x2 quad (860?)3 same Samsung memory single side 2g 1ds 4g stick, the other day i powered it down took it to living room from bedroom. When i went to turn it on fans are running front panel led is not on. So i started troubleshooting, cmos battery, discharged system, clear command. Same results this time i pulled v card, memory, hdd, cpu, removed front usb, and memory card boards. Inspected everything, did the cmos battery and discharge again, installed cpu, heat sink and fan, 1 memory stick, hard drive it booted this time. I shut down added 1 stick of memory shut down repeat until all were installed. Installed gpu still booted, replaced 2 case fans with new. I had used it the rest of the day, i shut it down a few times to check it was still booting proper thought i was good to go. Shut it down in the morning for work, came home problem all over again. This time i first checked every pin on psu all are perfect voltage, then i pulled everything and put together outside installing bare minimum, i made a post speaker that i de soldered from a old pc, and a led cause i removed the power button also. No post, black screen, fans run, voltage is good. I cleaned everything with tooth brush and 91% rubbing alcohol. Still no post black screen. I just took my smd rework station and tried to reflow everything. Currently reassembly. Anyone have any suggestions where to go from here? I must have a computer, funds are tight any suggested builds of this fails? Sorry for the long post this is driving me nuts.
Thanks,
Ryan

Sep 9, 2020
3 things:
1: make sure your monitor is working, and your plugged into the gpu, not motherboard.
2: try seeing if the motherboard doesn’t recognize the gpu and plug your monitor into the motherboard.
3: make sure your cpu isn’t damaged.

Feb 22, 2020
Those were the first steps took, anyhow update so i reinstalled everything except 2 ram sticks, with my homade buzzer attached same issue fans run. No beep, no light on power button, black screen so i was ready to throw it off the porch j/k . I plugged the ethernet cable in to see if the onboard rear ports were responsive light came on for ethernet and was orange, i was picking up my disaster area went to restroom came back and it was running?.. since it has rebooted for windows update and my homemade speaker works i heard it post. So my question is how i know it did nothing for 30 minutes at least, how did it just come alive?