Question PC turn on problem and possible danger of ELECTROCUTION!!!

LoveOverClock

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2015
I have this pc which i build it and i have it 2.5 years:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460
MOBO: Asrock h81m
RAM: Gskill ripjaws x ddr3 8.0GB
HDD: Western Digital Green 1TB
PSU: Seasonic 360W 80 plus Gold
CASE: Cheap case (dont remember brand & model)

I build that pc at 2016 and i was using it at my hometown and no problems at all till now.
I am a computer science student and i decided to take it with me at the university dorm which is at another city because i am currently living here and i needed my computer.
So i took it with me and i connected the pc at my room at the university dorm and something very weird happened.Whichever metalic part of the computer i was touching such as the case or even the usb wifi adapter at the edge which is metal i was having an electric shock of low voltage similiar to the power of arround 4 batterys of 1.5V.
That problem never happened with that pc at my home at hometown.Keep in mind the university dorm building is old and maybe the electric circuits of the building have some problems because i had other kind of problems too like the electricity shutted down if i slightly moved my phone charger while it was connected at the power socket.
So, i took the pc back at my home town and the problem of electric shock is not happening here, the pc worked properly for days without any problem.Today after around two weeks with my pc back at my home i tried to turn on the pc but it constantly had that problem: I was pushing the power button it turned on and after a sec it was turning off all the time.I opened the pc case and booted the pc with a screwdriver and boot pins at the motherboard at first it worked.The second time and so on i tried it was doing the same as before it was powering on for a sec and then off again.I quickly inspected the interrior of the pc, it had a good amount of dust in it and i also looked at the cables and pulled some cables to the side, i noticed that some parts of the interrior of the case are very sharp (cheap crappy case) and they might have cutted some cables.After pulling the cables to the side i tried again to boot the pc with the screwdriver and it was booting on without problems i tested it twice.I am curious if is there any problem like some cables of the psu are slightly cutted that would also explain the electric shock i was feeling and the power on problem now, those things makes me suspicious of something like that, which could also put my life at DANGER OF ELECTROCUTION.What do you think, should i worry, what should i do?

(Thanks in advance you are a great community and very helpful and also sorry for my bad english it is not my native language and i have many years to speak them and i have forgot them).

LoveOverClock

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2015
I looked at them i didn't see any insulation cutted, of course i could not be 100% sure about that since it could be a tiny cut.Only the outer mesh of the cables is slightly cutted at one cable but the insulation of the cable looks like new.So why do you think i was getting electric shock when the pc was connected at the room of the university dorm but it is not doing it at my house and never did it before, could it be an issue of the building cables, electrical circuits or something like that?