Question PC turned off mid use, no display, no power to keyboard/mouse

Sep 21, 2023
Tried both wireless and wired options, leds in pc are on, all fans are spinning including those on GPU. DRAM debug light is lit up on the motherboard, tried swapping ram didn't help. Swapped motherboard didn't help either. Any ideas?

Ryzen 5 3600
Swapped MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX for Asus Rog B550F Gaming Wifi
32 (4x8) gb T.Skill patriot viper RAM
Crucial P1 m.2 C drive, secondary WD Blue ssd
Gigabyte RTX 2060 6gb
EVGA 600 watt psu
Coolermaster 240mm aio

Sep 21, 2023
were you able to post?
try taking the ram out and clean the connectors using eraser.
Not sure, display shows no response, but motherboard lights and cooler lights all turn on. I tried switching the ram and cleaning everything out a fair few times and tried the whole try every ram stick in every slot.

_KilL3R_

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2016
Not sure, display shows no response, but motherboard lights and cooler lights all turn on. I tried switching the ram and cleaning everything out a fair few times and tried the whole try every ram stick in every slot.
Do you have back up gpu, i heard ram lights will turn on even if GPUs were at fault. Insert another working gpu to rule out dead gpu

Sep 21, 2023
Do you have back up gpu, i heard ram lights will turn on even if GPUs were at fault. Insert another working gpu to rule out dead gpu
I will try that as soon as I have the opportunity to do so, however I am in a financial state where I do not have spare computer componenets in my place of abode.