Question PC turned off out of nowhere, can't turn it on, gets slow and out of nowhere get back to normal ?

Nov 29, 2020
Suddenly my PC turned off when i plugged in my usb headset ( an corsair virtuoso ) i cant see the relation...at the same day i had updated my radeon driver too so can be it..... i immediately tried to turn it on but i needed to wait like 5-10 secs cuz the power wont answering; when i managed to turn it on the system was really slow, it was taking like almost a minute to get to windows screen.
Same happened again, without any clue of what can be happening i just formated my pc, and i installed the 20.9.1 amd driver not the newest one just for extra safety, SO FAR no turned offs, just one time i got a REALLY low start up, 1 min ish, and my normal is like 8 seconds

My setup:
Asus TUF PLUS BR X570
Ryzen 7 3800x
Saph Pulse 5700XT
16gb ram Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz
SSD Adata XPG SX6000, 1TB, M.2 NVMe
SSD Adata XPG Gammix S5, 1TB, M.2 NVMe
PSU: EVGA 750W 80 Plus Bronze

I have some driver issues too, idk if they can cause any kind of issue like this the first AMD USB 3.10 is linked to the ( Unknown USB Device ) everytime i disable it, it disable the unknown device, but i dont see any difference at all, already tried taking off and on all my usb connectors on my mobo and this error still there, idk if its normal or could cause something like this.

I have this system for 3 months, 0 problems, it all started when i downloaded the new amd driver / installed the new headset

Devices pic

Thanks in advance if anyone try to help, this is giving me a huge headache since everything i tried so far couldnt solve anything, and my system taking almost a minute randomly to start ( like did today ) shows that the problem isnt solved....

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS