Question PC Turned on but doesent displa anything

fathan1805

Commendable
Mar 28, 2018
So i got this brand new GPU RTX 2070 that i got because i have to use Warranty for the previous one, And im pretty sure they already test it because the Box is already opened and installed in my PC so when i try to turn it on it doesent display anything

I already tried to Hold down the Power Button for minutes i also tried to Swap the RAM but nothing happen im not sure with the GPU but its working and the Light is on

I also dont know if its my Monitor because the Monitor is turning on and working just didnt Display anything from my PC

Im Desperate since month i have waited for this Replacement and now only met with problem.

Also one thing to tell my Keyboard is not lighting at all usually it turns to red light but this time it didnt even tho its connected to the PC i already tried to swipe it but met with the same Result.

EDIT: So.. My monitor is broken... yay for me, First off i was trying to plug off the cable from the back of my Monitor because i think that the cable is the same for My Second monitor that hasnt been used and i lost the cable so when i try to plugging it off its really hard and when i did it turns out it didnt even match the Cable!!'

So when i try to plug back in i think i dislocate a pin or something i can try to relocate it but it gets pretty hard and when i think i did it it didnt turn on my Monitor so im moving to my TV

even with TV my PC is still doesent Displaying anything im officially stressed out any help will be a relieve for me.

Last edited:

fathan1805

Commendable
Mar 28, 2018
stick with 1 thread
So i got this new GPU Replcement from MSI its an RTX 2070 Armor 8G OC i got this one from Warranty.

they have test the GPU right out of the Box first and it worked but when i bring it home and plug in my own Monitor it didnt work at all i dont know if there is a Loose cable or something or the GPU loose but it doesent display anything on my Monitor

I use HDMI, I tried to Swap RAM several times and i also tried to use the Integrated GPU with the same Exact Result "No Signal"

Its frustating since i broke my Monitor in the Process (trust me its a bad mistake)

Im moving to my TV but still the same so i tough there is nothing wrong with my Monitor, But the PC is turned on the Fan, Light etc its just not Displaying Anything i dont blame it to the HDMI cable since i can connect it to other Device and it Display it

I dont know about the loose GPU tough im pretty sure its not since its screwed into the case about loose cable as far as i see there is no loose cable