[SOLVED] PC turned on, no display,. No post

May 5, 2021
My pc turned on but no display, and motherboard indication lights are not working but cpu fan spinning.

My spec
Intel core i5 8400
Msi 4gt oc 1050ti
Corsair vengeance lpx 8gbx1
Asus tuf b365 plus gaming
Corsair CV450w

Solution
I think chances are good it's the PSU and I think the easiest way to find out is to swap another one in. Those symptoms are very common of a failed PSU.

You can try and reset the CMOS...you can try powering down and disconnecting and reconnecting all the plugs and reseating the cards and CPU...but I would be trying to find a PSU to swap in.
I think chances are good it's the PSU and I think the easiest way to find out is to swap another one in. Those symptoms are very common of a failed PSU.

You can try and reset the CMOS...you can try powering down and disconnecting and reconnecting all the plugs and reseating the cards and CPU...but I would be trying to find a PSU to swap in.

Reactions: Minada
Solution
May 5, 2021
Pc turned on but no display and motherboard post cycle not going. All qleds are turned off. I can't see what's wrong. After turned on the pc cpu fan and one case fan spinning, one fan is try to spin in start and then turning off.

My spec
Intel i5 8400
Msi 4gt oc 1050ti
Corsair cv450
Asus tuf b365 plus gaming
Corsair vengeance lpx 8gbx1