[SOLVED] PC turning off randomly and then turning back

Aug 21, 2021
Current PC is a old cyberpower build from around 2018, have had this problem for a year or two and every time I try to find the problem in forums the problems are always either RAM or the PSU, upgraded both my RAM and PSU and I'm still having the problem my guess would that my CPU is overheating but temps seem to be fine, Also this problem im pretty sure has never happened while gaming, Building a new pc in a month or so but i still want to know the issue.

CPU: Intel core i5-7400, 3.00GHZ
CPU cooler: intel stock cooler(don't know specific cooler)
GPU: Radeon RX 580 series
Motherboard: MSI B250M BAZOOKA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
PSU: Gigabyte GP-P450B (80 Plus Bronze Certified, Quiet Fan, Active Power Protection, Power Supply)

Solution
Current PC is a old cyberpower build from around 2018, have had this problem for a year or two and every time I try to find the problem in forums the problems are always either RAM or the PSU, upgraded both my RAM and PSU and I'm still having the problem my guess would that my CPU is overheating but temps seem to be fine, Also this problem im pretty sure has never happened while gaming, Building a new pc in a month or so but i still want to know the issue.

PSU: Gigabyte GP-P450B (80 Plus Bronze Certified, Quiet Fan...

PSU: Gigabyte GP-P450B (80 Plus Bronze Certified, Quiet Fan, Active Power Protection, Power Supply)
it could be a PSU Issue. even a cpu overheat will throttle back to lower speed and voltage, the same to gpu.

Solution