[SOLVED] PC turns of immediately after powering on once? then does nothing?

May 22, 2020
hello, one night 2 weeks ago i shut down my pc and then had to power it on again and it wouldnt. Sometimes the fans started spinning and i saw some lights but immedetly after it shut off.
I have changed the cmoss batery and after changing it worked for a few days, but now it's happening again. I can actualy get my pc to start if i reset the cmoss batery every time i want to turn it on. (resetting as in taking the batery out 30seconds and putting it back). It is pretty anoying but i am lucky i still get to use my pc in the meanwhile.

This might be linked to a problem i have been having for years. when my pc is shut down, after a few days it would start out of nowhere, i always thought that might be due to my motherboard but never wanted to change it. Or maybe the Psu? I dont really know.. I prefer not changing the motherboard as then i would also need to upgrade my cpu and that would mean a lot of money.

Thanks in advance to everyone willing to help me!

specs:
cpu: intel I5 4690K
MOBO;ASROCK z97 ANNIVERSARRY
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060
12GB RAM

Solution
I doubt it's the PSU then, 'cos that's a decent one if not exceptional.
Mind you, it can't be ruled out altogether because they do deteriorate just like anything else.

Apart from that I don't know.
May 22, 2020
Yes that's why... My components are good quality. It might be the mobo then? I now tried another new cmos batery as the other new batery i trizd was not recent, it was a few years old but i never used it. Now the pc does not work anymore. Even with the previous barery...