PC turns off during boot JUST ONCE

MGh254

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
I bought a new PC a few weeks ago. It was fine in the first few weeks, then one day, when I turned it on, it automatically turned off after a few seconds. The weird thing is when I turned it on again, it was okay.

So this cycle has been going on for the last few days and it's always like this: The first time I start my PC, it turns off. The second time it always boots normally and stays on.

I read lots of problems in which the PC turns off during boot, but none of them mentioned having this problem only once during each startup session. By that I mean if I shut down my PC, then come back after 10 minutes and power it on, it works OK. But if I come back after 2 hours, the first time it shuts itself down.

Solution
Thank you very much for your help @Ironsounds, but I tried them all and got no result.
What actually solved my problem was that I started to change my hardwares piece after piece.
I noticed that after I removed my SSD, my PC booted OK.
So I formatted it and installed win 10 again.
I was surprised to see that it booted well again.
So I tried installing my softwares again and narrowed the problem down to Alcohol %120.
When I installed it, that caused my annoying problem.
I should mention that I have Alcohol installed on two PCs running win 7 and it works fine.

MGh254

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for your help. But isn't there a permanent solution to this? Cause I personally never had this problem. So I was guessing something's wrong with my new PC...

MGh254

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
Thank you very much for your help @Ironsounds, but I tried them all and got no result.
What actually solved my problem was that I started to change my hardwares piece after piece.
I noticed that after I removed my SSD, my PC booted OK.
So I formatted it and installed win 10 again.
I was surprised to see that it booted well again.
So I tried installing my softwares again and narrowed the problem down to Alcohol %120.
When I installed it, that caused my annoying problem.
I should mention that I have Alcohol installed on two PCs running win 7 and it works fine.

Solution