Question Pc turns off on Start up when on the windows logo boot loop sometimes

Plssineedanswers

Prominent
Jun 5, 2021
When I boot up my pc it only shuts down when it's on the Windows logo during boot. There's a chance that my pc boot without problem and operate like normal
I tried basic troubleshooting. I think the problem only occurred when it's on the windows logo during boot

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

As for this;
I tried basic troubleshooting.
What did you do? It's so we're not repeating steps that have lead you to this thread's creation.

Plssineedanswers

Prominent
Jun 5, 2021
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

As for this;
I tried basic troubleshooting.
What did you do? It's so we're not repeating steps that have lead you to this thread's creation.
I7 870
Lga 1156 motherboard (I forgot the exact name of the board)
16gb ddr3 quad channel
80+ 550w PSU
120gb sad
250gb HDD
GTX 660
Dual monitor generic brand
Freshly installed windows 10

I tried booting it with single, dual channel Ram the problem still occur. I tried reinstalling is still the same
I reset the CMOS but didn't work the PSU was 3 months old its a Corsair brand pv550 idk if I was right cause my chassis is Covering the Wattage of my Psu