[SOLVED] PC turns off randomly

Raimundo15

Commendable
Jun 30, 2021
Hello,
My pc has been turning off with no apparent reason. The first time it happened while I was browsing the internet, my pc turned off and then just turned back on again normally. Then the second was after my pc went to sleep, I turned it and logged in, the pc turned itself off and when it turned back on it couldn't get into windows, it kept resseting. I tried rebooting it, turning it off and on again but the same thing kept happening. Then I replaced the power strip with a different one and it booted up succesfully. So I thought that the power strip was the problem. But then it happened again for the third time, when I was playing Valorant my monitor, keyboard and mouse turned off, while the pc was still on. I reset it and it turned on normally.
What could be the cause of the problem? Appreciate any help.
My pc specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350-GAMING 3
Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Ram: ADATA Premier, DDR4, 8 GB, 2666MHz, CL19
SSD: Western Digital Green 480 GB
PSU: SilentiumPC Vero M2 Bronze 600W

Solution
I suspect the PSU.
That PSU is not very good.....as you can see from this list.
...and the symptoms you are having line up with "bad PSU".
I would get at least a decent 500-550 watt PSU for that GPU and I would probably go higher than that for the future. 750 watt will cover just about anything.
I suspect the PSU.
That PSU is not very good.....as you can see from this list.
...and the symptoms you are having line up with "bad PSU".
I would get at least a decent 500-550 watt PSU for that GPU and I would probably go higher than that for the future. 750 watt will cover just about anything.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS