Question PC turns off then back on. Why??

Oct 20, 2020
So recently Ive been having a problem with my PC. Everytime I turn it on it will turn off and then turn back on. Then it puts me in the error screen and tells me to go into bios, when I exist bios it boots into into windows and works without a problem. I really confused to what the problem could be.

PC Specs:
CPU: I7 8700K
COOLER: NZXT KRAKEN SOMEHTING
GPU: ASUS GTX 1080
MOBO: ASUS STRIX Z370-E
RAM: 16GB
STORAGE: 250GB SSD, 2 TB HDD
PSU: I think 650W or 750W

The problem started after I didnt use it for a week and half cause I got a macbook which was more comforatble to use for school. But there were times where I didnt use it for 3 weeks cause I was on holidays and it was fine.

Oct 20, 2020
So recently I've been having a problem with my PC. Every time I turn it on it will turn off and then turn back on. Then it puts me in the error screen and tells me to go into bios, when I exist bios it boots into windows and works without a problem. I really confused about what the problem could be.

PC Specs:
CPU: I7 8700K
COOLER: NZXT KRAKEN SOMEHTING
GPU: ASUS GTX 1080
MOBO: ASUS STRIX Z370-E
RAM: 16GB
STORAGE: 250GB SSD, 2 TB HDD
PSU: 750W 80+ Gold

The problem started after I didn't use it for a week and a half cause I got a MacBook which was more comfortable to use for school. But there were times where I didn't use it for 3 weeks cause I was on holiday and it was fine.

Here is a video of the PC booting and the error message I get.
Video:
View: https://youtu.be/lYgARYsIZ4Y

I was recommended to clear CMOS and I did that and I still get this problem.

Oct 20, 2020
Ive posted on here before but no one hepled
Ive been having a problem with my computer where when I turn it on, It will turn off and turn back on. Then It will show an error and tell me to go into bios. Then when I exit bios the PC boots into windows and everything is fine. I cleared my CMOS and it still has the prroblem. I dont understand what could be the problem.

Heres what happens when I try turning on my pc:
View: https://youtu.be/lYgARYsIZ4Y