Question PC turns off unexpectedly when gaming ?

SamHan3001

Prominent
Jul 3, 2023
i was playing a game for an hour and suddenly my monitor and keyboard lights and also the sound were off but my pc lights is on and i replug in it works back to normal
i am maybe sure its overheating so i leave it for an hour and after i played yet again still off
is it my cpu overheating?

May 19, 2023
there are somany possibility so we better start from how and what you play, also the computer you are using now

SamHan3001

Prominent
Jul 3, 2023
so when i was just playing my game normally
there are somany possibility so we better start from how and what you play, also the computer you are using now
i was just playing my game normally for a minute it was fine then for an hour maybe about 2 hours it just turns off my monitor and my keyboard lights and mouse lights but pc lights stills on
left 4 dead 2 half-life 2 entropy zero 2 roblox and whatever games
the computer you are using now
if you mean my pc specs
here
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Display: Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1070

Download HWmonitor and have it loaded and up , start gaming for a little while but make sure you stop game before computer crashes and read temps for CPU as well as GPU . HWmonitor will show you the min and the max temps your system ran while on your game. You can also do the same with MSI Afterburner in real time but you have to set riva tuner's OSD.

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/4596-hwmonitor.html

May 19, 2023
left 4 dead 2 half-life 2 entropy zero 2 roblox and whatever games
i don't see any "epic" game here so i persume it not about the game
i replug in it works back to normal
and you said here so the system won't shut down but a black screen and off lined peripherals right?
is it my cpu overheating?
normally if CPU overheated the system will shut down to protect the Mother board
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Display: Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1070
did you connect the periphrals directly to the mother-board while screen to the 1070? it could be hardwares problem like mother board or maybe just the ram if you haven't up grade any thing for your PC recentlly, if you give more info about your PC statues and changes i could give more help, more specification for your hardware like the Memory Types: DDR4 8GB 2400MHz