Question PC turns off when I open a game\ program like malwarebytes immediately, and power button wont work until I unplug my computer from the electricity.

iralittleblackstar

Commendable
May 18, 2018
Bought my pc almost 2 years ago. It started 2 days ago. Before that, sometimes my screen would just turn off and my pc would get very loud, but the programs in the background would still work but in order to use my pc I would have to turn it off and on again.(could still speak to my friend on discord and hear netflix and stop it with the space button)
I thought my graphics card is bad or something but didnt have time to go get it fixed.
Now Im at the point where I cant use my pc for gaming or even to just scan with malwarebytes, and can only watch netflix and use google chrome.
The thing is, my pc isnt overheating. I checked with speccy and its fine on start, but a couple seconds after I try to run a game it just turns off. Im starting to think its the psu or something, but why would my pc just turn off after trying to run a game? When its not even overheating.. (Im not tech smart, didnt build my own pc but chose the components)
Im planning on taking my pc to someone who can fix it since I have warranty but because of covid, theres lockdown in my country again. So I would love to know if theres something I can do on my own right now! thanks

‏‏ Windows 10 Education 64-bit
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI-CF (AM4)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (MSI)
550W Pro 80Plus Gold - Modular - EarthWatts GOLD

ASK THE COMMUNITY