Question PC turns on after water spill but no display

Jan 29, 2021
The other night I spilled water on my desk and some got into the PC through the top of the case, it turned itself off immediately and I opened the case attempting to dry everything that I could. I let it dry for 2 days with a fan after taking out the GPU, RAM and the SSD. After attempting to put it all back together it turns on all fans are spinning including the GPUs but I can't get anything on my monitors, I've tried different cords and can confirm that the displays do work. I can't boot into BIOS due to the fact that I have an AMD processor and the GPU doesn't display out of its ports. Is my GPU dead or could it be the motherboard or even the PSU?
Specs
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asrock b550 phantom gaming 4
G Skill DDR4 3600 8x2
GTX 2070 Super
EVGA 650 80 plus

The other night I spilled water on my desk and some got into the PC through the top of the case, it turned itself off immediately and I opened the case attempting to dry everything that I could. I let it dry for 2 days with a fan after taking out the GPU, RAM and the SSD. After attempting to put it all back together it turns on all fans are spinning including the GPUs but I can't get anything on my monitors, I've tried different cords and can confirm that the displays do work. I can't boot into BIOS due to the fact that I have an AMD processor and the GPU doesn't display out of its ports. Is my GPU dead or could it be the motherboard or even the PSU?
Specs
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asrock b550 phantom gaming 4
G Skill DDR4 3600 8x2
GTX 2070 Super
EVGA 650 80 plus
Try a different graphics card.