Question Pc turns on and off over and over again, wont load into boot screen

Jan 22, 2020
My pc screen froze and than I had to hold down the power button to turn it off. When it went to turn on again the fans went on and than off, and it continues to do that whenever I turn it on. I do not get a boot screen and am not able to boot into the bios or the windows safe mode. I am 99 percent sure this a hardware related issue, I am starting this thread to make sure of that. I have tried a number of different possible fixes online including removing the cmos battery for 5 minutes and putting it back in, that didn't work. I tried testing if it was my power supply by removing the graphics card as the graphics card draws the most power throughout the system, still no luck. I also tried testing the ram by removing 1 stick of ram from the module and than switching the module in witch the stick of ram is. I tested both sticks of ram this way, to see if it was the ram. I have narrowed the problem down to the motherboard or the cpu. I am planning on taking into a computer repair store to get to the bottom of this and get some replacements if needed. Please let me know if there is something I am missing in my problem solving.