Dec 27, 2019
Hey fellas, i hope someone can help me. I recently got an error when I was playing video games. There was an error with my memory something. I searched around the net to find a solution and got no luck. I tried to update every driver, bios and even windows but nothing helped. The pc kept crashing and restarting. I then tries to use the windows diagnostic tools to to find any code errors and such but it detected no errors. every time the pc crashed I got these error codes.
Apc index mismatch
Whea uncorrectable error
Hal initialization failed
Under system restore I got these error code - 0x8007051a
(It did not complete the restore process)
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

After the last crash with the error code (IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) my pc turns on but with black screen and no connection to the keyboard and mouse. I checked my rams, gpu, psu and all cables and even refreshes the cooling pasta on my cpu with no luck.

pc specs;
Motherboard; asus rog strix z390-f
CPU; intel i7 9700k
Cooling; Corsair h110i
Ram; 4x Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 3000 MHz ( 32gb all 4 together )
Psu; gigabyte 600w
Gpu; asus rog strix 1070 8gb oc
Harddrives;
2x Samsung 860 evo 500gb ssd
1x Samsung 970 evo 500gb ssd

Last edited:
Solution
That sounds like RAM troubles to me. I like to bump my voltage up a step for stability running 4 sticks. All those errors you mentioned are hardware related.

Try using only one stick of ram and see if it boots, if not try a different stick.

When it boots, Try running memtest86+ for at least 4 passes, it will take a while. The only acceptable number of errors is zero.

Starcruiser

Honorable
That sounds like RAM troubles to me. I like to bump my voltage up a step for stability running 4 sticks. All those errors you mentioned are hardware related.

Try using only one stick of ram and see if it boots, if not try a different stick.

When it boots, Try running memtest86+ for at least 4 passes, it will take a while. The only acceptable number of errors is zero.

Solution
Dec 27, 2019

I Will try the ram method. I am currently trying to boot with one each component just to check the computer. I will inform you more. I don’t know what and how to use/do the “memtest86+” I appreciate ur time and help mate. All the info and help is welcomed and appreciated. Hopefully I can fix it soon. I am pretty ‘noobish’ to pc hehe.