Question Pc turns on but display says "no signal"

kajga

Commendable
Jan 18, 2021
Hello, i have a problem.
I turn on my pc, it works, all the fans spin, my keyboard and headphones light up but my mouse doesn't and the display says theres no signal.
I tried reseating my ram, taking the cmos battery out, i plugged the cables out of gpu and plugged them back in, the fans on gpu spin aswell as the cpu cooler fan. I got the pc a bit more than a month ago so it isn't old. The problem happened 2 days ago, after i applied thermal paste to my cpu i restarted the pc couple of times in a course of 2 hours and on the last time the display stopped working and now im stuck on "no signal"
Looking forward to your help!

kajga

Commendable
Jan 18, 2021
Also, i noticed that 2 pins on the socket were bent but i dont know if thats the issue because pc was working then after i restarted it it stopped working.
As i said it all happened when i changed my thermal paste, i turned on my pc my temps were still high (50 degrees) so i restarted it then my temperatures were crazy (119 degrees at idle idk how) and when i restarted it next time i stopped getting post. I tried to switch the cpu but the problem still persists