Question PC turns on but no display ?

Oct 28, 2021
After cleaning my pc and repasting my CPU and GPU, my computer would turn on but show no display. There is a long beep and 2 short beeps when turning on. I’ve googled and tried all the solutions but it doesn’t seem to be working for me.
Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600
Nvidia GTX1060
Adata XPG 16Gb
Asus prime b350-plus
Thermaltake 550w psu

Ralston18

Titan
Long beep and two short beeps:

From Asus:

"3. "One long and two short beeps" from speaker

An anomaly is detected in memory. Please confirm that the memory is correctly installed.
Please refer to the Motherboard manual for related instructions about memory."

Reference:

https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1029959/

Check the applicable motherboard user manual for your build.

Double check the physical RAM installation and configuration plus the actual installation process itself. The first physically installed RAM module may need to be installed in a specific RAM slot.

How old is that Thermaltake 550 PSU? Heavy gaming use?

Oct 28, 2021
Long beep and two short beeps:

From Asus:

"3. "One long and two short beeps" from speaker

An anomaly is detected in memory. Please confirm that the memory is correctly installed.
Please refer to the Motherboard manual for related instructions about memory."

Reference:

https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1029959/

Check the applicable motherboard user manual for your build.

Double check the physical RAM installation and configuration plus the actual installation process itself. The first physically installed RAM module may need to be installed in a specific RAM slot.

How old is that Thermaltake 550 PSU? Heavy gaming use?
I found out that the beeps are caused by the memory’s 2nd channel. If I install both my ram on the 1st channel it works. But I doubt it’s because of my memory or mobo since I didn’t touch them at all when cleaning. I think it’s probably because of bent CPU pins since I accidentally ripped off my CPU when removing my cpu cooler haha.
Also, my psu is around 4 years old and I game quite a lot so I will probably change it soon too. Thanks for the help :)