[SOLVED] PC turns on, but no output to monitor (keyboard also not working)

Apr 26, 2020
Product: HP Pro 3500
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) /Linux Ubuntu 19.10

The tower will turn on (fans spinning), power light doesn't work, neither is the HDD LED. Mouse lights up, speakers work too, but there's no output to the monitor (it goes to power saving mode) and the keyboard doesn't work either (caps lock light don't turn on, pressing esc doesn't boot to bios).

Few of the things I already tried:
  1. I took out one of the ram sticks, didn't do anything.
  2. Took out the cmos battery, also didn't do anything.
  3. Unplugged all the disks, did nothing.
  4. Unplugged and plugged in everything again, nothing seems to fix the problem.
Some of those time it was on, it was able to turn off by holding down the power button for 5-6 seconds, other times I had to plug it out of the wall. I have integrated graphics card, so I wasn't able to take it out.

All of this happened after trying to boot to windows, after restarting from Linux ( it's dual boot, but the operating systems are on different hard drives (there are three)), so I guess I messed up by selecting the disk that doesn't have any of the OS' on it.

Did you encounter any BSOD or any issues before this happened?
Are you able to get into the BIOS?
If the 3rd disk isn't bootable, you should not be able to selected....and if you were able to selected it you could just reboot and select another disk.
Power off, remove power cord from PSU and press power button for 20 seconds to discharge any residual power in capacitors.
Only leave connected the disk with the Windows OS.
Connect the power cord and power on. Any changes?

Apr 26, 2020
If the 3rd disk isn't bootable, you should not be able to selected....and if you were able to selected it you could just reboot and select another disk.
Power off, remove power cord from PSU and press power button for 20 seconds to discharge any residual power in capacitors.
I got a ntfs_file_system for BSOD

Apr 26, 2020

i forgot to mention, there was BSOD (ntfs_file_system) before all of this happened, not sure if it was the last thing that happened before this, but it was definitely one of the last things
I am not able to get into bios since the keyboard doesn't work (as long as I know it's not dead, it just wouldn't work since all of this started and I don't have anything else to check if it works)
after trying 2 of the drives one by one (I know which one has Linux on it but I'm not sure which has windows) nothing changed.
I also forgot to mention that the power led did work for some of the boots I did earlier, but for the last two, it didn't

That looks like your motherboard or PSU have failed.
Disconnect all disks and remove all RAM from the motherboard.
Connect the power cord back and and power on, the system should beep.

Apr 26, 2020
That looks like your motherboard or PSU have failed.
Disconnect all disks and remove all RAM from the motherboard.
Connect the power cord back and and power on, the system should beep.
I did all of it and it didn't beep